The Spectra 20 will hold and refine approximately 20 lb of chocolate.
The unit has two black granite stone rollers that rotates at over 100 rpm (it comes with a speed controller) on a granite slab. This creates tremendous shear and reduces the particles of sugar and cocoa to the smoothness we expect in modern chocolate, somewhere in the 1-30 micron range. Please read the Grinding section about how to use it and it's limitations.
Models in the USA come with a 1 year warranty. Please see the complete Warranty for more details about limitations and other countries..
This item is drop ships from India and takes 3-4 weeks to ship as they are built to order and generally require 10 days to clear export customs.
All prices include shipping, door to door where available. Duty and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. In some instances, door to door delivery may not be possible or feasible in which case the unit will be delivered to port.
• Long, trouble free operation including stainless steel body
• High grade rust proof Stainless steel drum with food grade plastic components
• Motor does not get overheated even under long and heavy use
• Tilting feature lets you tilt the entire unit for easy removal of contents and easy cleaning.
• Independent Tension control.
• Real Black Granite Stone is used to prevent chipping or thinning and long life.
• Electronic Speed Controller
As delivery is made to many countries with different electrical plug standards, the standard product may not suit your countries standard and there may be instances when you may have to have the plug replaced to suit your countries standards.